Is a blur.
This is crazy late. May has been way more hectic than I expected and I am so swamped.
- Week between shows was slow as usual
- If ever a love were true, t’was between me and you
- Drama Club Eggrolls at Club Faire!
- Closing Weekend!
- Second Friday was definitely our worst night
- Which is weird because some people actually thought (in that moment) that it was our best night
- Closing Night, however, was AMAZING
- We were on fire
- Also, the Ba Dum Tss~ was GREAT. LOVED IT.
- Dat promposal though
- So surprised
- Denny’s after~
- Sleepover with Gabe, Kimberly, Mario, Aaron, Anna, and Cyrielle after~
- Set Strike in the morning
- Hung out on the Catwalk with Mario for a while
- Spring Break!
- Went out almost everyday
- Rivermark and Santana Row Monday
- Prom dress shopping and thrifting adventure with Cyrielle Tuesday
- DC Hangout/Sleepover on Wednesday
- Stayed home Thursday to recuperate
- Class to the Medium with Mario!
- I guess April 12 is our new Friendaversary xD
- STAR Testing~
- Great schedule for Seniors
- Honeyberry breakfast with Aaron
- Hana Maki almost everyday with Cyrielle, Mario, Aaron, Gabe, and Kimberly
- Lindsay’s Birthday!
- SF for the Cherry Blossom Festival
- Red Robin’s with the DC Homodachi
- Asked Anna to Prom at Mission <3
- San Diego for the weekend for my cousin’s baby shower
- It was actually a pretty nice trip
- Got my new favorite jacket <333
- And matching shorts~
- So cute.
- Military green with jewels sown on the pockets~<3
- Bought my dream dress for prom <333
- Seriously. I had been looking forever and was constantly disappointed.
- I just could not get that H&M dress out of my head after seeing it at Santana Row during Spring Break
- So beautiful <3333333
April feels so far now. Maybe because it kinda is. May has just been crazy. Overall I really enjoyed April. Spent a shitload of money. A few disappointing moments, but overall really enjoyable
Class to the Max! Anniversary with Mario &Aku 🎼🎻🎶 (at Belmont)
The struggle. #ClimbingUphill
Masquerade, painted faces on parade! Masquerade! #Prom2013
She offered to finish because she could tell I was tired. I love my mother. #BestSeamstressEver #FinallyFinished
Genuinely terrified with @lindsayayay
And I feel so stupid for being so frustrated about it.
I keep missing these awards/scholarship type events because of stupid reasons like not being properly informed from an adult or someone forgetting to do one little thing and then I feel like shit after finding out that I missed it and thinking that I wasn’t enough to even get it only to find out afterwards that I missed for a stupid fucking reason like missing the day because my dad forgot to show me the fucking letter.
This is so frustrating.
I keep feeling like shit for no reason and when I find out that I WAS supposed to be at said event and get said award/scholarship I STILL feel like shit.
This is so stupid.
I hate this.
Shoooot. I could’ve saved $25 ;P