#LOUDER (at Barnes & Noble)
Cutest gay guy at school just kissed me. Bye.
All these #Oscars and yet Leo still can’t win 😔😭😩 (at Oscars Red Carpet)
Hope everyone had a super cheese #March1st! #NexttoNormal #N2N 💙💙💙
MAMA SENT ME A RICE COOKER. BLESS HER HEART ❤️🍚❤️🍚❤️ #HOWIVEMISSEDRICE
So today at a Ramen restaurant I wrote a note on a napkin in Japanese saying “your face is very cute” for my best friend who thought that our waiter was super fine along with her number and her name, but since I was rushing, I didn’t put the waiter’s name so it might be directed at the other waiter that took our bowls and I forgot if I wrote the right word for face (I thought I wrote “chin” instead lmao). So we were screaming and laughing hella hard in the parking lot for a good minute how hot of a mess I made.
This is how I put myself out there lol
I just got so frustrated trying to explain to my parents why Black History Month is important that I ended up crying.
- 1. First thing you wash in the shower?
- 2. Are you more of a coffee or alcohol drinker?
- 3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
- 4. Do you plan outfits?
- 5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
- 6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red?
- 7. What would you do if you opened your door and saw a dead body?
- 8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
- 9. Three of your current feelings?
- 10. What are you craving right now?
- 11. Turn ons?
- 12. Turn offs?
- 13. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
- 14. When was the last time you cried? Why?
- 15. If you could be a superhero, who would you want to be?
- 16. Did the one person who hurt you most in your life apologize?
- 17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
- 18. Favorite movie ever?
- 19. Do you like yourself?
- 20. Have you ever met a celebrity?
- 21. Could you handle being in the military?
- 22. What are you listening to right now?
- 23. How many countries have you visited?
- 24. Are your parents strict?
- 25. Would you go sky diving?
- 26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
- 27. Whats on your mind right now?
- 28. Is there anything you want to say to someone?
- 29. Have you ever been in a castle?
- 30. Do you rent movies often?
- 31. Whats your zodiac sign?
- 32. When was the last time you had sex?
- 33. Name five facts about yourself.
- 34. Ever had a near death experience? If so, what happened?
- 35. Do you believe in karma or predestiny?
- 36. Brown or white eggs?
- 37. Do you own something from Hot Topic?
- 38. Ever been on a train?
- 39. Ever been in love?
- 40. If you were paid 1 million dollars to spend the night in a supposed haunted house, would you do it?
- 41. If you could trade places with any person living or dead, who would you trade places with?
- 42. If you could shorten your life expectancy by 10 years to becopme more attractive, would you do it?
- 43. Whom do you admire and why?
- 44. What was your favorite bedtime story as a child?
- 45. You’re walking down the street, you come across a burning building. A woman says her baby is trapped inside, what would you do?
- 46. If you could choose the future profession of your son or daughter, would you?
- 47. What was your best experience on drugs or alcohol?
- 48. What was your worst experience on drugs or alcohol?
- 50. As your walking down the street you find a suitcase full of money sitting next to a parked car, would you take it?
- 51. If you found that a close friend has AIDS, would you still hang out with them?
- 52. In front of you are 10 pistols, 5 of which are loaded. If you survive you’d receive 100 million dollars. Would you be willing to place 1 to your head and pull the trigger?
- 53. How old were you when you lost your virginity?
- 54. Do you believe in ghosts, werewolves or vampires?
- 55. If you could live forever, would you want to?
- 56. Which fictional movie character most resembles who you are?
- 57. If you could go back in time, which time period would you visit?
- 58. If they were to televise a live execution, would you watch it?
- 59. If you could be the president of the USA, would you be willing to do it?
- 60. If you could choose the sex of your unborn child, would you want to?
- 61. Would you rather live longer or be wealthy?
I’ve been home for just over 24 hours.
Doesn’t feel too different.
Really not a bad year. I started really getting out of that post-Fall-Out phase and just getting over it I guess. I had too many schools to apply for and musicals to prepare for. Plus Barcelona to distract me<3
The second semester of Senior year really was pretty bomb. A lot of elitist rants and close friendship bonding <3 How to Succeed, Ohlone, Prom, Weddings, First Fanime, and more made my last semester of high school memorable.
The end of school really never hit me too hard and the closure I needed at the end of 2012 finally came to me right before Graduation. Then of course auditions for AMDA and feeling awesome and nervous at the same time.
Being accepted and then launching me into the longest Summer of my life OTL At least I had my DCHomodachi and anime to keep me company every second lol. Late night adventures, half-hearted attempts at romance, and Kingdom Hearts gave me memories that I still love to look back on. Lots of goodbyes peppered the Summer that made me scared and exciting to start already.
If I hadn’t made my directorial debut with SC’s Glass Menagerie, I would’ve gone creatively starved OTL That was actually definitely one of the highlights of my Summer and just being 18. It was such a small project really but it just felt so great being a part of it. Mother really wants me to go into directing lol
Finally college rolls along and I was smitten. A community of my own. I find it kind of amazing, yet unsurprising how assholes can exist in every kind of person~ I’m so fortunate to be there and growing as an artist and person. I’ve had so much fun exploring Hollywood with my future cast mates :D Book of Mormon, Last Five Years, and AMDA shows fill my evening with excitement and constantly remind me why I do all this.
Final Demos were actually pretty amazing and I’m so glad to have learned form Kirsten Chandler and Eve Gordon and BIll Mesnik and Amanda Zarr, among my other wonderful teachers <3 3.7GPA Bitches ;P
As for my birthday itself, I had a lot of fun. Santa Monica with a few of my favorite people at this school. I really do love the beach <3
Now I’ve moved into my new room for Spring semester with Brenden„ Christian, and Karsen, and I get to spend a week at home with the family and what’s still here of the DCHomodachi and Drama Friends<3
I find it strange how this year, just as much, if not more, has changed as any other year, and yet it feels like this is just what I’ve been preparing for and waiting for all along